COVID-19 TESTING SITES
COVID-19 Diagnostic Tests: Please dial 2-1-1 if you need help locating a testing site. To view a statewide list and map of all COVID-19 testing sites, go to the 211ct.org homepage and search keyword ‘COVID-19 Diagnostic Tests’ for your zip code or town. Or visit www.211ct.org/covidtesting, enter your zip code or town in the location box on the right, and press the yellow search icon .
- Free, Community Testing: Click here for information on and to find free, priority testing sites.
- One Day, Pop-Up Testing Events: For a list of one day pop-up testing events in communities around the state, click here, enter your zip code or town in the location box on the right, and press the yellow search icon .
- Pediatric Testing: Click here to view the list of testing sites that serves children and youth.
- Asymptomatic Testing: For a list of sites that offer testing to individuals without symptoms (asymptomatic), click here.
- Rapid Testing: For a list of sites that offer rapid testing results, click here.