- This event has passed.
Sign-Ups for Christmas Programs – East Hartford
December 3, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFREE
Social Services in East Hartford will be holding an additional sign-ups for E. Hartford low income families with minor children only, requesting assistance for Christmas food baskets, also Toys for the holiday for children ages 0-10 years of age.
Information you will need to bring:
- Proof of East Hartford residency: photo ID w/ current address & current bill
- Proof of current gross monthly income
- A current budget sheet from DSS [for cash assistance only]
- Date of birth for all family in household members
- Long birth certificates for all household family members under the age of 18
- Proof of guardianship/custody if applicable
FYI: If you signed up in October, you don’t need to reapply. The application you filed in October covered these programs. Food baskets only available to families w/minor children and based on amount of donations received. An application completed doesn’t guarantee that assistance can be provided. Singles will be provided with referrals to other community resources.
Applications will only be accepted on this date and time. Applications will not be accepted over the phone.
This will be the FINAL SIGN-UP for 2019.