- This event has passed.
Combined Sign-Ups for Thanksgiving & Christmas Programs – East Hartford
October 29, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFREE
Social Services in East Hartford will be holding Combined sign-ups for E. Hartford low income families w/ minor children only, requesting assistance for Christmas and Thanksgiving food baskets, also Toys for the holiday for children ages 0-10 years of age.
Information you will need to bring:
- Proof of East Hartford residency: photo ID w/ current address & current bill
- Proof of current gross monthly income
- A current budget sheet from DSS [for cash assistance only]
- Date of birth for all family in household members
- Long birth certificates for all household family members under the age of 18
- Proof of guardianship/custody if applicable
FYI: Food baskets only available to families w/minor children and based on amount of donations received. An application completed doesn’t guarantee that assistance can be provided. Singles will be provided with referrals to other community resources.
Applications will only be accepted on this date and time. Applications will not be accepted over the phone.