- This event has passed.
Narcan Training – Washington
August 20, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Hosted by the Washington Ambulance Association. This event is open to all Ambulance EMS, Fire, Police, Lions members and the public is also welcome.
We would like everyone to know how to use this life-saving medication if someone is experiencing an opioid overdose. Every time a life is saved, that person has an opportunity to enter into treatment to get the support they need to recover.
Treatment is effective
People do recover
Training will include:
- An overview of the opioid crisis & recent drug trends
- Overdose Prevention Strategies
- Signs & Symptoms of Overdose
- How to Administer Naloxone
- Good Samaritan Law
- Support Information & Resources
Narcan kits available to those in need
For more information or to RVSP: Frank Tomczyk 602-321-6032 OR firstname.lastname@example.org