Voting Information in Connecticut – 2020
For the most current Connecticut voting information for 2020, visit the Office of the Secretary of the State’s website at myvote.ct.gov
- If you have questions related to elections or election administration, please call 860-509-6100 or email LEAD@ct.gov
- Anyone encountering problems on Election Day should contact the Election Day Hotline at 1-866-733-2463 or send an email to email@example.com
*2020 Connecticut Election Dates and Deadlines* can be accessed HERE.
Are you a first time voter and need to know if you are eligible to vote?
You are eligible to vote in Connecticut if you can answer YES to all three of these questions:
- Are you at least 17 and turning 18 on or before Election Day?
- Are you a United States Citizen living in Connecticut?
- If you have been convicted of a felony, have you completed confinement and parole, and, if applicable, paid all fines in connection with your conviction?
Do you need to register to vote? The voter registration deadline to register by mail or online is October 27, 2020.
- To access the State of Connecticut’s Online Voter Registration System, click HERE.
- If you need to vote by absentee ballot, click HERE for more information.