2-1-1’s online eLibrary is a collection of papers on some of the subjects people have asked about over our 40 year history as a human service call center for Connecticut. Each document in the eLibrary gives a quick overview of the subject and points the reader to relevant service providers and to Web links to find more comprehensive detail. The eLibrary is only a research tool. It is not intended to be a substitute for the person-to-person contact that people often need when in crisis or when they need to converse with a trained professional.
When our online listings (the eLibrary and the 2-1-1 Database) do not provide the answers you need, you are encouraged to call 2-1-1 and speak to one of our contact center specialists. We are here 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- In Connecticut call 2-1-1.
- If you are outside of Connecticut call 1-800-203-1234.
- 2017 Presidential Executive Orders and Memos
- Community Care Teams (CCT’s) and Related Care Coordination for Connecticut’s Vulnerable Populations
- Hartford Opportunity Youth (HOYC)
- Hospital Outpatient Observation Notice and Medicare Patients
- Opioid Substance Abuse Treatment Options in Connecticut
The following eLibrary papers have been the most popular over the last 7 days:
- Social Security Cards: Documents Required To Obtain A Social Security Number And Card Or A Replacement Card 6,976 views
- Kinship Caregivers/Grandparents Raising Grandchildren/Custodial Relatives 382 views
- Replacing Documents When You Have Lost All of Your IDs 380 views
- Birth Certificates 144 views
- Federal Tax Id Numbers/ State Tax Id Numbers/ Federal Employer Identification Number 66 views
- Drivers License 58 views
- Employment of Minors/Working Papers for Minors 53 views
- Sex Offender Registry – Connecticut 50 views
- Name Changes / Changing Your Name – Connecticut 44 views
- HUSKY Health Plans 41 views