To update your agency/program information:
- Use our search engine at www.211ct.org and type in the name of your agency or program.
- Click on your agency/program and click the “more details” button.
- Click on the “Update this Listing” button to send us your update.
If you can’t find your agency/program listed on the web, click here to go directly to the Agency/Program Update Form.
Add an Agency
If you are not in our database and wish to be added, use the links below to fill out a request form.
What type of program(s)/service(s) do you want to add to the 2-1-1 database?
- Food Pantry / Soup Kitchen
- Home Care
- Sober Living Homes
- Support Group
- Nonprofit Agency with Multiple Programs/Services
- COVID-19 Testing Site
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
2-1-1’s inclusion/exclusion criteria can be found here.
Link to 211ct.org
Having a link to 211ct.org is a great resource for people who are searching for services. Click here for instructions on how to link to www.211ct.org.
- Search for Services
- Specialized Directories
- Database Products
- Order 2-1-1 Materials
- Outreach and Training
- Publications & Reports
- Instructions on How to Update or Add Agency
- 2-1-1 Counts
- Housing Voucher
- Get Connected New Haven
- Get Connected Waterbury
- New Haven Financial Empowerment
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems