If you are looking for help, dial 2-1-1 from anywhere in Connecticut. You will speak with a contact specialist who will help you locate programs and services in your area. The specialist can help make it easier for you to find information, discover options or deal with a crisis. If you are outside of Connecticut or having difficulties using the 2-1-1-number, dial 1-800-203-1234.

To find a 2-1-1 center in another state, go to

Administrative Information:

United Way of Connecticut
1344 Silas Deane Highway
Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067-1350

Phone: 860-571-7500
Fax: 860-571-7525
TTY: 800-671-0737


Click here to send us your comments or report any problems you experienced finding information on our website.

Program Phone Numbers