2-1-1’s online eLibrary is a collection of papers on some of the subjects people have asked about over our 40 year history as a human service call center for Connecticut. Each document in the eLibrary gives a quick overview of the subject and points the reader to relevant service providers and to Web links to find more comprehensive detail. The eLibrary is only a research tool. It is not intended to be a substitute for the person-to-person contact that people often need when in crisis or when they need to converse with a trained professional.
When our online listings (the eLibrary and the 2-1-1 Database) do not provide the answers you need, you are encouraged to call 2-1-1 and speak to one of our contact center specialists. We are here 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- In Connecticut call 2-1-1.
- If you are outside of Connecticut call 1-800-203-1234.
- Avoiding Scams and Frauds After a Disaster/During a Pandemic
- Child Tax Credit / Advance Child Tax Credit Payments 2021
- Connecticut’s Legalized Recreational Marijuana (Cannabis) Law
- Coronavirus (Novel) General Information for Connecticut
- Opioid Substance Abuse Treatment Options in Connecticut
The following eLibrary papers have been the most popular over the last 7 days:
- Kinship Caregivers/Grandparents Raising Grandchildren/Custodial Relatives
- Federal Poverty Levels – 3/2021-3/2022
- Social Security Cards: Documents Required To Obtain A Social Security Number And Card Or A Replacement Card
- Winter Protection / Winter Moratorium
- Sex Offender Registry – Connecticut
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Connecticut State Median Income: 2021-2022
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – General Information for Connecticut
- Food Stamps / SNAP
- Federal Tax Id Numbers/ State Tax Id Numbers/ Federal Employer Identification Number