2-1-1’s online eLibrary is a collection of papers on some of the subjects people have asked about over our 40 year history as a human service call center for Connecticut. Each document in the eLibrary gives a quick overview of the subject and points the reader to relevant service providers and to Web links to find more comprehensive detail. The eLibrary is only a research tool. It is not intended to be a substitute for the person-to-person contact that people often need when in crisis or when they need to converse with a trained professional.
When our online listings (the eLibrary and the 2-1-1 Database) do not provide the answers you need, you are encouraged to call 2-1-1 and speak to one of our contact center specialists. We are here 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- In Connecticut call 2-1-1.
- If you are outside of Connecticut call 1-800-203-1234.
- Hurricane Dorian –Ways to Help
- Immigration and Revised ‘Public Charge’ Rule
- Retrieving Identification Documents After Incarceration
- Opioid Substance Abuse Treatment Options in Connecticut
The following eLibrary papers have been the most popular over the last 7 days:
- Social Security Cards: Documents Required To Obtain A Social Security Number And Card Or A Replacement Card
- Replacing Documents When You Have Lost All of Your IDs
- Kinship Caregivers/Grandparents Raising Grandchildren/Custodial Relatives
- HUSKY Health Plans
- Federal Poverty Levels – 3/2019-3/2020
- Renters’ Rebate for Elderly/Disabled
- Birth Certificates
- Mental Health Crisis Intervention Services/Mobile Crisis Intervention Services – Connecticut
- Connecticut Energy Assistance Program – CEAP: 2019-2020
- Medicare Savings Programs: QMB / SLMB / ALMB