2-1-1’s online eLibrary is a collection of papers on some of the subjects people have asked about over our 40 year history as a human service call center for Connecticut. Each document in the eLibrary gives a quick overview of the subject and points the reader to relevant service providers and to Web links to find more comprehensive detail. The eLibrary is only a research tool. It is not intended to be a substitute for the person-to-person contact that people often need when in crisis or when they need to converse with a trained professional.
When our online listings (the eLibrary and the 2-1-1 Database) do not provide the answers you need, you are encouraged to call 2-1-1 and speak to one of our contact center specialists. We are here 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- In Connecticut call 2-1-1.
- If you are outside of Connecticut call 1-800-203-1234.
- Access Health CT: Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange
- Avoiding Scams and Frauds After a Disaster/During a Pandemic
- Connecticut Energy Assistance Program – (CEAP): 2022/2023
- Crisis in Ukraine – Information & Ways to Help
- Heat Complaints – Renters
- Infant Formula Shortage – Information & Resources
- Mpox (Monkeypox) Virus in Connecticut
- Operation Fuel
- Opioid Substance Abuse Treatment Options in Connecticut
- State and Federal Resources to Assist Connecticut Residents with Expected Electricity Cost Increases
- Summary Chart: Energy Assistance/Utilities
The following eLibrary papers have been the most popular over the last 7 days:
- Federal Poverty Levels – 3/2022-3/2023
- Kinship Caregivers/Grandparents Raising Grandchildren/Custodial Relatives
- Sex Offender Registry – Connecticut
- Social Security Cards: Documents Required To Obtain A Social Security Number And Card Or A Replacement Card
- Connecticut State Median Income: 2022-2023
- Connecticut’s Legalized Recreational Marijuana (Cannabis) Law
- Connecticut Energy Assistance Program – CEAP: 2022-2023
- Drivers License or DMV Identification Cards
- Federal Tax Id Numbers/ State Tax Id Numbers/ Federal Employer Identification Number
- Property Tax Credit For Elderly/Disabled