- What measures should be taken to prolong or end one’s life?
- Is there a way to alleviate pain and suffering?
- What are the legal and financial ramifications of a death?
- Is a will or a living will necessary?
- How are expenses going to be paid?
- How are the needs of family members being addressed?
Websites Offering Information for Dying People and Their Caregivers
- https://www.nhpco.org/ – National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) web site offers information and publications on a wide range of end-of-life issues such as caregiving, pain management, hospice care, advance directives, financial planning, and more.
- https://www.nhpco.org/about/hospice-care – National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. offers information for the dying person and the caregiver on pain, hospice services, living wills, bereavement, children, and other topics.
How to Find Providers in Connecticut’s Community Resources Database:
Search by service name:
PREPARED BY: 211/rj
CONTENT LAST REVIEWED: January2019