- What measures should be taken to prolong or end one’s life?
- Is there a way to alleviate pain and suffering?
- What are the legal and financial ramifications of a death?
- Is a will or a living will necessary?
- How are expenses going to be paid?
- How are the needs of family members being addressed?
Website Offering Information for Dying People and Their Caregivers
- https://www.nhpco.org/ – National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) web site offers information and publications on a wide range of end-of-life issues such as caregiving, pain management, hospice care, advance directives, financial planning, and more.
How to Find Providers in Connecticut’s Community Resources Database:
Search by service name:
PREPARED BY: 211/rj
CONTENT LAST REVIEWED: January2021