- This event has passed.
ESS – Job Recruitment – Manchester
November 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ESS, an education staffing company, will hold an on-site recruiting event at the Manchester American Job Center, 893 Main Street, Manchester, CT on Tuesday, November 15th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Unregistered individuals must visit www.CTHires.com to register prior to the event.
ESS will be recruiting for daily substitute teachers and substitute teacher aides.
Applicants for both positions must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Submit to a state /FBI criminal history check
- Submit to a Department of Children and Families Child Abuse and Neglect Registry record check
- Undergo an Education Employment Verification
- Pass a drug test and background screens.
- Dress appropriately for the interview and come prepared with a current resume or an outline of work experience
- Daily substitute teachers must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Substitute teachers aides must have a high school diploma.
Important note: Anyone interested in attending the recruitment event must be a registered user of CTHires to participate and must wear a mask while at the event.
For more information visit www.CTHires.com The event is sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Labor and Capital Workforce Partners.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.