Tax Forms – Federal and State of Connecticut
HOW TO OBTAIN FEDERAL (U.S.) TAX FORMS
- Federal tax forms can be downloaded at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website: http://www.irs.gov/Filing
- Federal tax forms and publications are available at any IRS field office and at most banks, libraries, post offices, and town halls during tax filing season.
HOW TO OBTAIN CONNECTICUT TAX FORMS
- Connecticut state tax forms can be downloaded at the Department of Revenue Services (DRS) website: www.ct.gov/drs/
- Connecticut tax forms and publications are available at any DRS office and at most banks, libraries, post offices, and town halls during tax filing season.
WHERE TO FILE FEDERAL TAX FORMS
- Mailing addresses for filing your federal tax return can be found on the last page of the 1040
WHERE TO FILE CONNECTICUT TAX FORMS
State of Connecticut Department of Revenue Services website;United States Internal Revenue Service website
INTERNET PAGE PREPARED BY: 211/pt
CONTENT LAST REVIEWED: January2017