The links below provide comprehensive, up-to-date information on programs and services that can assist with basic needs.
Do you need gently used clothing?
Do you need a winter coat, hat, gloves, and boots, for the cold weather?
Main Category Links to Basic Need Resources on the 2-1-1 Website
- Food Resources – Lists food pantries, soup kitchens, home delivered meal, WIC programs, and much more
- Housing Resources – Lists homeless/domestic violence shelters, affordable housing search and information, foreclosure, eviction information, and much more
- Health Care – Lists medical services, including community clinics, dental care services, various health screenings, and much more.
- Utility Assistance – Lists Connecticut Energy Assistance programs, energy conservation assistance, utility service repair, and much more
- Income – Lists job finding assistance, training programs, tax assistance, and much more
To find additional resources on a multitude of programs and services, including Transportation, Mental Health, Substance Use, Youth, Children and Families, Crisis, Older Adult, Legal Assistance, Re-Entry, and Volunteering Opportunities, click here.